Monday, June 18, 2007

Football, Work, Music, Books....Updates :)

Here I am back again after nearly a month of no posts :)

For a change no post about Football considering the fact that the league is in the midst of a 2 month break. So no updates on football till we get started once again or unless Arsenal make a really big signing :). In any case i think the coming year Arsenal will finally regain the League Title and win the Champions League (No surprises rite? :D)

To matters other than football

(1) Work: Have been working for nearly a month now. Finished with the first week of induction and now in the midst of my 6 weeks of Branch training. Have been assigned to a branch just 5 minutes from my residence so enjoying the luxury of a 5 minute journey to work every day. Too bad it will last for just a month though :D.

It's still early days at work and mebbe I'm speaking too early but I can't help feeling that after all that agonizing and thinking about where I should finally join...and the final decision.. I ended up making the right decision :). Anywayz..let's see if matters change sometime down the line
..I hope not :)

(2) Gymming Sessions: This is my 3rd attempt at trying to get some regularity into my gymming routine and ensuring that I continue the sessions once i start. Hope I'm 3rd time lucky.

After my last attempt at Gymming a couple of months back...had to take a break due to my visits to Chennai and Mangalore...and when I came back to Mumbai was too lazy to join back..so the 10 day break...extended to 1 and a half months :D. Finally decided to stop procrastinating and join back..and yeah the first week was filled with the usual aches and pains which have thankfully subsided now.

(3) Books:Currently reading fantasy....The Bartimaeus Trilogy by Jonathan Stroud.....Have finished the first book and it's been a great read....If you like Harry Potter or the fantasy genre then I would recommend you give this series a read.

(4) Music: A big fan of the English Oldies.....and have made a lot of people fans of this genre as well......so beginning from this post..will list down some songs which are my personal favorites..and which I would recommend for a listen :D.

Right now Nat King Cole is one of my Favs..so here goes..

(1) LOVE was made for me and you- Nat King Cole .......Lovely lyrics...(L is for the way you look at me, O is for the only one I see, V is very, very extraordinary, E is even more than anyone that you adore can)

(2) Unforgettable- Natalie Cole and Nat King Cole...........Beautiful Duet..Lovely lyrics

(3) Paper Roses by Marie Osmond.............A super Oldie.....but never get tired of listening to it...beautiful lyrics again :)

Cheers

No comments: